NTT has been Named as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Security Services (MSS) 2020 Vendor Assessment
The report, which evaluated NTT Ltd. along with 16 other Managed Security Services providers, emphasized the ease of doing business with NTT, and IDC positively evaluated our threat intelligence and accurate threat detection capabilities. It also noted our MSS offerings are aligned to business- specific objectives and act as a cornerstone in the full life cycle of services. IDC also highlights our modular approach, allowing us to tailor services to client requirements and ultimately deliver value to the client; support for hybrid IT and OT environments; and advanced analytics detecting the proverbial needle in the haystack. Click here to read the press release.
The Secure-by-Design Difference
For nearly 20 years, NTT Managed Services has been designing services and solutions maximized for security and compliance, and, today, we’re proud to offer the industry’s only portfolio of secure managed services. Unlike other MSPs, we employ a “secure by design” philosophy where we include comprehensive security services as part of our core managed services offering. If we’re managing your enterprise applications – whether on-premise, in our private cloud, in a hybrid cloud model or in the public cloud – we’re also delivering a holistic set of security and compliance services governed by the strictest controls in the industry. From early detection, isolation and mitigation of any type of threat to resolution and rapid recovery, our dedicated in-house security team is committed to protecting your environment 24x7x365 via our state-of-the-art security operations center (SOC).
Integrated Security Solutions that Scale with Your Business
The security landscape is becoming more complex and threats more pervasive and hostile. Mobility, IoT, bring your own device (BYOD), virtualization, multi-cloud, and social media are all vulnerable entry points into an organization and can pose risks if they are not properly managed. Due to the vast channels by which enterprises are vulnerable and can be attacked, as well as the impact of breaches, security is at the forefront of board discussions.
With growing threats, tight budgets, increased regulatory pressure, and the need for premium security expertise, many organizations are turning to managed security services to bridge the gap, augment IT teams, and provide around-the-clock security system monitoring and management.
Information security is at the forefront of our Managed Security Services. It is our guiding design principle and a strategic pillar of focus to continue to build trust with clients and partners.
With over 20+ years of experience delivering managed IT operations, application hosting, cloud, and security services to enterprises worldwide, Secure-24 security professionals can help to increase your security posture through threat intelligence, monitoring, and analysis of security event data, enabling rapid identification and immediate remediation. If you are struggling to hire and retain skilled security staff or you don’t have the budget for an internal security operations center, our team is ready to assist. John Brady, CISO at NTT Ltd. discusses our Managed Security Services differentiators in the video below.
We deliver comprehensive enterprise security starting at the foundational physical layer, offering a holistic security management approach through the logical and application layers to match the strictest control. Secure-24 Managed Security Services are delivered by our team of security specialists, from our Security Operation Center (SOC) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Server & Endpoint Protection
- Security Logging
- Server Management & Patching
- Standard Security Reporting
- Endpoint Protection & Response
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Data Discovery Support
- Database Activity & Protection
- Adv. LDAP/AD Monitoring
- Secure Web Gateway
- Threat Intelligence Feeds
- Threat Hunting/MDR
- Enhanced Security Advisory
- Multi-Tenant SIEM Management & Tuning
- Security Operations Center Monitoring
- Security Logging
- Cyber Security Operations Center Security Incident Response / Remediation
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Forensic Data Gathering
- Dedicated SIEM Management & Tuning
- Custom SIEM Reporting
- Threat Hunting
- Operating System Patching
- Managed Application Patching
- Configuration Modification
- External Internet Scanning
- Host-based Vulnerability Scanning
- Internal Network Scanning
- PCI/DSS Scanning
- Reporting & Review
- Premium Vulnerability Management
- Web Application Scanning
- Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Management
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Mobile Device EndPoint Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Email Security Scanning
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Datacenter Denial of Service (DoS / Distributed DoS Protection
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Managed Dedicated Firewall
- Firewall Compliance & Reporting
- Web Application Firewall
- End User VPN
- Point-to-Point VPN
Highest Physical Data Center Security Standards
We have designed our world-class data centers with the highest security standards and compliance. We considered the full range of security features in our design: construction standards such as concrete and steel-reinforced walls, multi-layered biometric access controls, redundancy for every component, and strict process and procedures.
- Reduced Cost. Access to a team of security experts at a fraction of the cost of building an internal security team. You get flexible, tailored solutions at predictable costs.
- Accelerated Identification and Remediation. Our team of experts detect advanced threats faster with enterprise-wide visibility across your IT environment and integrated threat intelligence services.
- Minimized Risk. 24×7 advanced threat monitoring helps build a proactive security posture.
- Superior Protection. Security services that go beyond the basics for in-depth security.
- Unparalleled Support. Our industry-leading client satisfaction rates result from comprehensive service level agreements and a focus on superior service and support.
Learn more about how we can help to secure your enterprise.