Today, technology and IT systems are embedded in every layer of an enterprise, driving an increase in complexities and costs. The fear of not remaining competitive with the latest technologies and the difficulty associated with hiring the expertise to manage the technology maze — is fueling demand for managed services.
In addition to cloud and hosted solutions, we work with clients to design a remote management solution tailored to their specific requirements at the client premise.
- Server Support & Management
- Storage Management
- Network Management
- IT Asset Management
- Application Management
- Network Operations Center Service
- Desktop Management
- Remote Staff Augmentation
It is all about what area of expertise a client is seeking and the amount of support a client requires. We can remotely manage complete IT infrastructures from servers, storage, network, operating system and database or we can design a flexible solution in which we provide augmentation to a client’s existing systems and staff. Secure-24 understands that a client obtaining remote management services may want the ability to retain one or many existing tools or internal business processes.
Our Remote Management Services are designed for flexibility and leverages our Consulting Services and sDiscover™ assessment tool to make infrastructure and network recommendations. Our assessment process provides our teams with a comprehensive view of the client’s infrastructure, identifies critical system dependencies, resource utilization and highlights areas of risk. We will recommend the best approach to provide a management model that will meet specific remote management requirements.
We combine broad expertise in the areas of cloud, applications, security, compliance, infrastructure, and end user services to help enterprises optimize their technology footprint. Now this expertise is available in a more agile and flexible approach with Remote Management Services.
- Flexible service enabling clients to maintain tools they have made investments such as an existing service desk ticket system, security and network tooling.
- Utilization of end user facing systems or processes minimizes internal disruption
- Managed IT addresses IT skills gaps, and reduces correlating staffing costs.
- Redirect internal resources toward critical business needs.
- Improve productivity and efficiency of IT infrastructure and network, achieving greater availability.
- Timely access to onsite or offsite 24/7 technical support and knowledge experts.
- Enhanced optimization through centralized monitoring and patch management.
- Proactively monitor and protect client endpoints, network devices, desktops, servers and mobile devices.
- Protect systems against the latest hacker attacks, worms and viruses with antivirus protection.
- Preserve data will full backup & recovery.
- Increase speed of incident response and resolution with quality support operations.
Let us design a remote management solution for your business.