SAP on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most comprehensive and broadly adopted public cloud platforms. Whether you are migrating an existing SAP landscape to AWS, implementing a new one, or require comprehensive managed services to run your existing AWS- SAP environment, NTT has the expertise to help you achieve your business and technology objectives. As a top SAP service provider, NTT manages complex SAP migrations and implementations on a global scale for the world’s leading enterprises in industries like Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive and more.
For 25 years, we have installed, migrated, optimized and managed every combination of OS, SAP and Database. We currently host hundreds of SAP Clients Globally, and our SAP on AWS. Migration Factory has helped clients realize agile, high-performing SAP environments on AWS.
The Power of Partnership
NTT Ltd. is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We subscribe to and follows the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework to flesh out all of the activities and processes involved in planning, creating, managing and supporting a modern IT service. NTT is also your SAP subject matter expert to help merge your public cloud and SAP strategies. Bottom line: deploying SAP on AWS requires an understanding of both SAP and AWS best practices, which underscores why selecting the right Managed Services Provider as a strategic partner is one of the most important decisions an enterprise can make.
Your SAP on AWS Migration Journey
Whether you’re seeking to innovate around your core business, or modernize your SAP landscape, we can help accelerate your SAP on AWS cloud transformation. The foundation of our SAP on AWS practice is the NTT AWS SAP Migration Factory where we leverage four distinct processes to deliver a smooth, predictable and transparent process.
- Assess. We evaluate all AWS products used in an SAP on AWS deployment, including design approaches and project feasibility to help support a business case.
- Validate. We validate that the proposed design meets business and technology objectives.
- Migrate. We assemble the migration team and begin to build the SAP stack.
- Run and Management. Throughout the run state, the entire SAP stack are treated as a single SAP platform to ensure optimal performance.
We subscribe to and follows the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework to flesh out all of the activities and processes involved in planning, creating, managing and supporting a modern IT service. NTT is also your SAP subject matter expert to help merge your public cloud and SAP strategies. Bottom line: deploying SAP on AWS requires an understanding of both SAP and AWS best practices, which underscores why selecting the right Managed Services Provider as a strategic partner is one of the most important decisions an enterprise can make.
Security and Compliance
Our SAP on AWS solutions are secure by design meaning security and privacy are built into solution architectures by default. Our standard security features create a platform for enterprises to grow and mature their security program. Depending on your security requirements NTT can augment your in-house security team or you can leverage our team of security professionals and state-of-the-art tools.
Why Choose NTT as Your SAP on AWS Cloud Partner
Below are key features and benefits of our SAP on AWS Cloud Services.
- World-class Basis and SAP support
- Dedicated technical support team and access to highly skilled SAP and AWS certified subject matter experts
- Online client portal/dashboard and service ticketing system
- Client Success Manager with Quarterly business Reviews
- Industry-leading Application Level SLAs
- Integrated security and compliance
- Cost and Resource Optimization
- Agility – scale up or down quickly and efficiently
- Mitigate Infrastructure Risk and Complexity
- Security, governance and compliance integrated into every phase of the implementation.
- Reduce operation costs
AWS Partner Network
As an AWS certified Solutions Provider Partner, coupled with our SAP Competencies, we can help you unlock the value of your SAP mission-critical environment on AWS with the power of advanced technologies, innovation and industry expertise. We can help build SAP on AWS solutions that are right for your business.