Oracle PeopleSoft Hosting and Management
From human resource management (HRMS) to supply chain (SCM) and customer relationship (CRM) management, Oracle PeopleSoft solutions are designed to address the most complex business requirements. But the day-to-day application and infrastructure maintenance can stretch the limits of IT staff.
Our Managed Application Services team can help organizations seamlessly migrate PeopleSoft applications to our Managed Cloud, decreasing capital investments and enabling IT resources to focus on your core business.
By partnering with us, companies receive high performance, security and compliance, higher ROI and expert support, implementations, upgrades, maintenance and system administration to maximize the value of Oracle PeopleSoft investments.
Secure-24 has invested in proprietary monitoring and support tools to promote peak performance from PeopleSoft and meet our client’s business expectations. Each client has visibility into their environment through NTT Cloud Link and the support of a named Client Success Manager with proven service management experience.
- Ability to enable new PeopleSoft functionality and processes
- Redirect resources to focus on comprehensive value of Peoplesoft (HR, CRM, BPM)
- Improved availability and performance for PeopleSoft users
- Reduced cost to operate and maintain PeopleSoft applications
- Timely access to 24/7 service desk staffed with experienced PeopleSoft technologists
- Personalized client management
- Operational excellence supported by industry-leading Service Level Agreements
Flexible Deployment Options
The choice is yours. You can choose the best deployment model for your business. We can manage Oracle PeopleSoft applications onsite, in Oracle Cloud, or in one of our state-of-the-art data centers.
Our Oracle Partnership
As an Oracle Gold Partner, our managed services for Oracle applications can help companies maximize the value of Oracle PeopleSoft investments with implementation, operational support, infrastructure and management.
Speak to a PeopleSoft specialist today.