Gain Clear Insight
Our Hybrid Cloud Assessment provides valuable insights into your environment’s current status. With this assessment, NTT Managed Services will develop a high-level design and transition roadmap for moving assets into a fit-for-purpose cloud, through:
- Understanding your business objectives. Our Hybrid Cloud Assessment offers information gathering workshops with technical and business stakeholders to help review documentation, architectural gaps, business goals and challenges.
- Analyzing your infrastructure and workloads. NTT Managed Services reviews the information gathered to determine if it is complete and free of any unexplainable abnormalities.
- Designing high-level infrastructure. Based on blueprinted solutions, we apply best practices and identify the best execution venue and target technology to meet your business outcomes.
- Validating that the design matches business objectives. High-level design and roadmap are reviewed and refined in successive short meetings or video calls until approved.
- Platforms supported include VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS, GCP, OCI, Nutanix and others
- Technologies supported include IaaS, PaaS, Serverless and others
- Containerization supported includes – but not limited to – Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS), Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), AWS Fargate, and Docker on IaaS virtual machines
- NTT Managed Services’ 15+ years of platform migration expertise
- Partnership and accreditations with all major cloud vendors
- Tried and tested blueprints based on best practices, certified products, and years of experience
- Option for end-to-end migration services to execute outcomes of the assessment
- Our own IP (NTT sDiscover®) is leveraged with leading commercial tools to deliver a quality and agile transition experience
- A Managed Services platform that not only supports the transition process, but also the management of global hybrid infrastructure