MULTI-CLOUD: CLOUD YOUR WAY
Cloud computing is now more and more complex. The initial concept was to place workloads on a single cloud platform in a datacenter. But, public cloud and hybrid cloud platforms became attractive options because they gave enterprises more choice. Now, multi-cloud has entered the playing field. Multi-cloud management strategies give businesses more agility, flexibility and choice.
Secure-24 can help enterprises through every phase of a multi-cloud environment – from planning, migration, securing to optimizing.
Multi-Cloud Benefits ?
- Avoid Vendor Lock-in. A strong Multi-Cloud strategy can prevent vendor lock in. This allows your business to be in control. This flexibility allows one to pick the right tool for the right job, a mechanism to leverage technology innovation from different providers. Technology and cloud are changing so rapidly, and [they are changing] a lot. Companies that are less “locked down”, have flexibility and agility to grow with new cloud technologies.
- Managed Cloud Services Provider Expertise. Companies that engage a managed cloud service provider can increase productivity and enhance functionality provided to clients without hiring additional staff or spending time managing the cloud environment. Our experts do the heavy lifting in managing, securing and ensuring the environment operates at optimal performance.
- Flexibility and Scalability. Businesses grow. Demands change. Technology innovations rapidly occur. Our multi-cloud solutions scale along with your business. By engaging more than one cloud-hosting company, enterprises can match needs to the solutions that fit the best and alter them to fit business and technology requirements.
- Cost Governance. There was an assumption that public cloud costs less. As organizations began to utilize a public cloud strategy, they quickly realized this was not always the case. In some cases, public cloud actually costs more.
Why Secure-24 for Multi-Cloud?
- Single point of management
- Avoid vendor lock in
- Trusted advisor and guidance
- Robust Security Compliance and Governance
- Same trusted security model across multiple cloud environments.
Read Sean Donaldson’s blog on Multi-Cloud. Sean is the CTO at Secure-24.