Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business ERP 12.2
Oracle® E-Business Suite is the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications for everything from supply chain management to value chain planning. These applications enable organizations to make better business decisions, reduce costs and increase performance. Oracle continues to invest in E-Business Suite by improving user experience, enhancing data privacy functionality and enhancements to address changes in accounting standards.
End-to-End Oracle Hosting, Support and Administration
Secure-24 provides a comprehensive managed service with access to professionals who provide strategic guidance and manage the day-to-day operations for your Oracle E-Business Suite applications, so that your IT teams can focus on strategic growth.
By partnering with us, you get high performance, expert technical support, maintenance and system administration to maximize the value of your Oracle E-Business Suite investment. We guide clients through patches, upgrades, migrations and implementations. Our technical advisors start with understanding and planning for potential issues, then prepare the deployment architecture and lastly address all external integration points.
Additionally, our managed services environment adheres to stringent security and compliance standards to help enterprises that operate in heavily regulated industries, such as healthcare and financial services, achieve their governance, risk and compliance requirements. Our services address:
- Advisory Planning: Experienced personnel assess, design, upgrade or migrate mission critical ERP applications.
- Business Continuity: Detailed and thoughtful planning across the wide range of critical technologies we provide our clients is designed with reliability, security and compliance in mind.
- Compliance: Framework of best practices, measured processes and standards to simplify the audit and compliance process.
- Scheduled Tasks: Oracle expertise to manage, monitor and automate required weekly, monthly, or quarterly tasks to ensure they occur timely and efficiently.
- Unscheduled Tasks: Quick access to experienced technical personnel 24×7 to address the unexpected. In addition, our client portal makes it easy to track any issue to resolution.
- Scalability and Performance: Through consistent monitoring, monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews our teams work to recommend innovative changes to achieve cost effective scalability and high availability performance.
- Software and Tools Updates: Manage a range updates (OS, database, web browser, middleware and technical updates to upgrade to newest versions of Oracle EBS) to keep the environment secure and optimized.
|Remote management for on-premise infrastructure in which the enterprise has a deep investment, precise security requirements or derives peace of mind through onsite ownership.|
|Secure managed services designed to serve the needs of an enterprise that wants to transition to cloud now or in a phased hybrid approach.|
|Opportunity to relinquish the management and support of the secure and scalable infrastructure required to support a mission critical application.|
|Sustaining Support||Managed services for clients that are not quite ready to refresh old hardware or software or upgrade to a newest ERP application version.|
What Differentiates Secure-24?
- ERP Experience: Secure-24, has 20 years of experience in implementing, hosting, upgrading and maintaining Oracle Peoplesoft, Hyperion, eBusiness Suite, and JD Edwards environments.
- Security: Our managed infrastructure is built with security and compliance in mind, with multiple layers of protection from the physical data center all the way through to the database. If the enterprise elects to utilize hybrid cloud or public cloud our consultants review how the client can best use the cloud while achieving the desired levels of security and compliance.
- Rapid Enablement: Prompt delivery of new technologies that provide practical function, efficiencies, performance and competitive advantage.
- Dedicated Client Management: Client Success Managers engage from the start during client onboarding and remain assigned through the life of the contract.
- Flexibility: We provide a single consistent governance model, ticketing system, customer support structure that is able to manage all types of landscapes – on-premise, public cloud or Secure-24’s enterprise private cloud.
- Improved availability and performance for eBusiness Suite users.
- Flexibility and scalability to choose among several deployment models
- Cost efficiencies from automation and reduced infrastructure
- Solid framework for governance, risk and compliance
- Expert technical landscape owner – engineering level support
- Personalized client management
- Reliable disaster recovery and business continuity planning
Our Oracle Partnerships
Secure-24 is an Oracle Gold Partner recognized for excellence in hosting and comprehensive managed cloud services for Oracle enterprise applications and technology. Secure-24 is also an Oracle Business Process Outsourcing Partner, helping clients use technology to address business needs.