Security & Compliance
Managed Security Services: Trust and Confidence Through Design
In today’s IT climate of data leaks and hacks, a major objective for any organization is the protection of private and sensitive data. Information security is at the forefront of Secure-24’s Managed Security Services. It is our guiding design principle and a strategic pillar of focus to continue to build trust with customers and partners.
Secure-24 Compliance Elite
Achieve security, compliance and privacy objectives while reducing the complexity of governance. Secure-24 Compliance Elite™, an enhancement to our Managed Security Services, delivers highly customized security that meets clients’ compliance requirements, even as their business needs change. Compliance Elite, a component of our Managed Security Services, provides enhanced security services for the strictest compliance requirements.
Executive Security Information Advisory Services
Executive Security Information Advisory Services is another key service offering within our Managed Security Services. Executive Security Information Advisory Services provides assistance with designing information security and privacy programs that will help to improve overall organizational performance. Advisory services include:
• Cyber Defense – a highly specialized team of security experts certified in security penetration testing, incident detection and remediation.
• Virtual Security Architect – includes experts who participate in and direct client’s security architecture and reviews the effectiveness of security and privacy technology initiatives.
• Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Services – includes on-demand access to top executive security leaders and comprehensive security insight and counsel.
Highest Physical Data Center Security Standards
Secure-24 designed its world-class data centers with the highest security standards and compliance. We considered the full range of security features in our design: construction standards such as concrete and steel-reinforced walls, multi-layered biometric access controls, redundancy for every component, and strict process and procedures.
Redundant, Protected Networks
Regardless of the network solution designed for your implementation, your applications and data are protected over a highly secure connection that incorporates the most stringent security standards. Secure-24 data center networks are designed to secure your data and applications with our Depth of Security model.
Security Compliance: Managing Risk and Regulatory Compliance
We are committed to maintaining the highest level of industry compliance and government mandates. As information security regulations are evolving more rapidly than ever, leverage our experienced teams to design the solution specific to your business needs. Whether companies requires compliant managed services or a fully managed IT Governance, Risk management and Compliance (IT GRC), our experts can help to exceed expectations.
Secure-24 is experienced with and adheres to the following industry or government mandates:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Privacy Shield
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Federal Trade Commission Act (FTC)
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 3)
- Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT 4)
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II
- HIPAA / HITECH
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- FDA CFR 21 PART 11 and EC ANNEX 11 for Quality Validation
- Safe Harbor
Compliance Auditing Certification
Secure-24 achieves the highest level of standards adherence.
ITIL and COBIT are the foundation of our product and service offerings, which include mappings and certifications to the most common standards such as: ISO, COSO, AICPA and NIST. Our focus goes beyond following best practices to exceeding the most rigorous compliance standards. We are held to the compliance standards of our clients. When our clients are audited, so are we.