QAD Hosting and Management
Manufacturing products to meet and exceed customer expectations require a tremendous amount of focus. As IT becomes more complex, the cost to manage QAD Enterprise applications may grow and stretch staffing and infrastructure limits.
When Secure-24 manages a QAD (MFG/Pro) or QAD ERP environment, clients receive enhanced performance, improved security and access to a team of experts to keep QAD environments online and running optimally. We deliver a robust QAD hosting service that includes comprehensive, proactive monitoring through early-watch alert reviews with our team who quickly respond and resolve issues before they become mission critical.
QAD Application-Level SLA and Future Capability Support
Our success is built on delivering a stable QAD application which guarantees the availability of your critical systems. Secure-24 QAD environments are built with high performance, security and future scalability in mind from day one, so you don’t have to worry about future growth.
Our solution is designed to optimally develop, test and deploy a constantly evolving QAD Enterprise Application environment.
- Future Scalability of QAD by using Managed Cloud for development, QA and production
- Reduced cost of infrastructure management through use of virtualized systems
- Ease of Migration of workloads between environments
- Tailored QAD Services to include the right level of management for IT environments including: performance tuning, QAD profiles, printer/scanner/spool support, ProgressDB management, full QAD lifecycle management
- Support for Third Party tie-ins. Needing to integrate custom add-ons? No problem, we’ve got depth with over 80 plug-in systems with QAD.
- Fully Compliant QAD Support for the strictest of compliance demands available, including FDA CFR 21 PART 11, ANNEX 11, and SOX.
- QAD Enterprise Managed Hosting Features
- QAD ERP (MFG/Pro) Administration
- Performance Monitoring
- Early Watch Alert Reviews
- Spool/output Devices
- QAD Profiles
- Support Packs
- Patches & Upgrades
- OS Monitoring
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Enterprise Security Services
- ProgressDB Management
- DB Monitoring/Tuning
- Patches and Upgrades
- System and Storage Administration
- Partition Management
- cGMP and FDA CFR 21 Part 11 compliance