Secure-24 Reports Strong Half-Year Performance for Fiscal Year 2017
Company Growth and Profitability Driven by Consistent Customer Satisfaction, Accelerating Demand for Managed Services for Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. August 16, 2017 – Secure-24, a leading global provider of managed cloud services, IT operations and application hosting, today announced strong financial performance and key business achievements for the first half of calendar year 2017. The combination of superior client service, leading-edge technology solutions and accelerating demand for managed services for security, governance, risk management and compliance drove revenue growth of approximately 24 percent year-over-year. With strong growth and a 98-percent customer satisfaction rating, Secure-24 is well positioned to post its 16th consecutive year of double digit growth and consistent profitability in 2017.
“Our success in 2017 and over the past 16 years is a direct result of our focus on delivering a superior client experience and meeting their most critical business needs with flexible, scalable services,” said Mike BeDell, executive vice president, Secure-24. “As a strategic services partner to our clients, we are 100-percent committed to providing an excellent client service experience managed by certified experts using advanced technologies. From customized managed services designed to meet each client’s unique business strategies to fully managed IT Governance, Risk Management and Compliance programs that meet the most stringent security standards, we consistently surpass our customers expectations.”
Secure-24 achieved more than 30-percent growth in Managed Security Services and Global Security Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), its fastest growing service areas. Today’s business environment is one of unprecedented regulatory complexity, data growth and cyber security concerns, added BeDell. “Secure-24’s proven expertise and demonstrated success in managing security/GRC – including removing or minimizing audit findings and lowering risk – is attracting new customer opportunities at a record pace.”
The company’s growth also was driven by strong demand for its comprehensive managed services solutions, for SAP, SAP HANA, Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion, JD Edwards and Microsoft, among others. Secure-24’s solutions deliver strong, measurable business outcomes, as well as the highest security standards and compliance to meet its clients heightened security and data privacy requirements.
Secure-24 manages more than 13,000 critical systems worldwide, and has deep expertise in more than 20 global industries, including healthcare, retail, financial services, communications, automotive, oil and gas, and public and manufacturing sectors. The company continually receives exceptionally high customer service and satisfaction ratings from its clients.
“Secure-24 provides exceptional customer service that aligns with the high level of detail and attention that we provide to our clients, said John Evans, president, Evans Distribution Systems. “With innovative managed services solutions and high customer satisfaction, Secure-24 enables us to provide our clients clear cost efficiencies and wide-ranging audit and compliance capabilities that meet their needs today and position them extremely well for the future.”
The company expanded development within its offerings during the first half of 2017 with advancements in numerous services and products:
- Managed Security Services. With advanced options that provide added protection against the sophisticated cyber threats and risks facing today’s enterprises, Secure-24 and Compliance Elite™ keep data protected and secure. On-demand security resources include virtual security experts, advanced 24×7 security logging and response, and deep application scanning and controls, such as next-generation Web Application Scanning and threat intelligence.
- EPIC®. Secure-24 has partnered with Epic Systems Corporation, the provider of an industry-leading software application (EPIC) used by hospitals and health systems to access, organize, store and share patient medical records. EPIC is the information backbone for most of the largest integrated health systems in the world. Through its partnership, Secure-24 hosts EPIC and offers this service to healthcare organizations worldwide.
- Guidewire® Insurance Application Services. Secure-24 has partnered with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and supports the Guidewire Insurance Suite of end-to-end applications that back insurance operations, including underwriting, policy administration, billing and claims management. The Insurance Suite applications are a set of common platform modules that cover the property and casualty insurance life cycle and typically replace legacy systems developed internally by insurance carriers.
- Managed Branch Services. Managed Branch Services are designed to host applications at the branch level while managing the data within Secure-24ols at their branch locations, while backup and disaster recovery occur automatically, without the need for additional infrastructure and processes.
- Managed Public Cloud. As clients continue to further enable hybrid cloud strategies, Secure-24 is working with them on advising, transitioning and managing many custom workloads from on-premise to public cloud IaaS with Microsoft® Azure, Amazon® AWS, Oracle® and Google®. Clients can take full advantage of the many benefits of public cloud and still maintain security and governance, while containing their overall spend with hybrid cloud.
During the first half of 2017, Secure-24 was recognized for the fifth consecutive year by IDG Computerworld as one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology, was recognized for the fourth consecutive year by The Channel Company’s CRN as a 2017 Top 500 CRN Solution Provider. CRN also named Secure-24 to its Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Pioneer 250 category, and the company was ranked #15 of the worlds top 501 managed service providers by MSPmentor, which recognizes the world’s most progressive MSPs in information technology.
Secure-24 has 16 years of experience delivering mission critical application hosting, comprehensive managed IT, cloud and security services to enterprises worldwide. Secure-24’s focus on superior service, support, governance and compliance has driven industry-leading client satisfaction rates. The company is an SAP certified Hosting, HANA and Cloud partner and an Oracle Platinum Partner managing Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and Hyperion applications across all industries for businesses of every size. Secure-24 has been named one of Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT for five consecurive years. Visit www.secure-24.com to learn more about Secure-24 products and services.
Secure-24 and the Secure-24 logo are trademarks of Secure-24, Inc. Copyright 2017, Secure-24, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
IGNITE Consulting, on behalf of Secure-24
Linda Dellett, 303-439-9398
Kathleen Sullivan, 303-439-9365