Security & Compliance
Security Compliance: Managing Risk and Regulatory Compliance
We are committed to maintaining the highest level of industry compliance and government mandates. As information security regulations are evolving more rapidly than ever, leverage our experienced teams to design the solution specific to your business needs. Whether companies require compliant managed security services or a fully managed IT Governance, Risk management and Compliance (IT GRC), our experts can help to exceed expectations.
Secure-24 is experienced with and adheres to the following industry or government mandates:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Privacy Shield
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Federal Trade Commission Act (FTC)
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 3)
- Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT 4)
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II
- HIPAA / HITECH
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- FDA CFR 21 PART 11 and EC ANNEX 11 for Quality Validation
- Safe Harbor
Compliance Auditing Certification
Secure-24 achieves the highest level of standards adherence.
ITIL and COBIT are the foundation of our product and service offerings, which include mappings and certifications to the most common standards such as: ISO, COSO, AICPA and NIST. Our focus goes beyond following best practices to exceeding the most rigorous compliance standards. We are held to the compliance standards of our clients. When our clients are audited, so are we.