A company’s custom web applications are critical to the everyday operations of the organization. Secure-24’s business application hosting services include a dedicated managed hosting and virtual private cloud services for custom web facing applications, developed in a variety of web frameworks including Java, J2EE, and ASP.NET architectures.
Support beyond hosting
Our hosting solutions are expertly designed to improve system performance, while ensuring that your custom application is always running, available and secure. Our managed web application hosting goes beyond the typical dedicated server hosting to provide you with additional technical support when you need it. This is ideal for organizations that have complex web-based applications, and need a team with expertise in managing their environments. Our load balance solutions take in mind the requirements of the web technology utilized so they are always highly available.
At Secure-24, we understand the critical functions of these web applications, and we make sure you’re always running. Whether you need a simple development environment for the creation and testing phase, or a full SDLC development /quality assurance / production environment, we can help you architect the perfect solution.
When you choose Secure-24 for your hosting partner you gain:
- Secure development/qa/production environments
- Support for the latest .NET, Java and J2EE technologies
- Dedicated hosting or cloud depending on your specific needs
- 24×7 Customer support
- Multiple data centers with redundancy
- Upgrades, migrations and change management
- System management, monitoring and optimization
- Complete transparency into your system 24×7 with our Customer Portal
- Rapid response time from experts for any questions
- Secure Load Balancing and Firewall expertise
- Highly available clustered database hosting
Meeting your risk management and compliance requirements
Securing your critical infrastructure and applications is our primary focus, that’s why Secure-24 is continuously audited throughout the year to maintain a high level of compliance. We help our customers meet their business and regulatory requirements for a variety of regulatory standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA, ITAR, FISMA, SOC 1 Type II, and numerous others.
For more information about risk management and compliance, Contact us today.