Managing Risk and Regulatory Compliance
Secure-24 is strongly committed to maintaining the highest level of compliance with industry and government mandates.
Securing your critical infrastructure, applications and data is a primary concern. At Secure-24, we understand the industry needs of our customers, as well as the company-specific regulatory requirements. That’s why from HIPAA to FISMA, Secure-24 is continuously audited for standards compliance throughout the year to help our customers meet their regulatory and governance needs.
Meeting complex IT operations regulatory compliance mandates can be challenging.
From technical consulting, through architecture and design, to implementation and ongoing operations, our services are designed to help reduce complexity and manage risk. Secure-24′s Universe can enable clients to meet their compliance requirements.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 3)
- Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT 4)
- ISO27001, ISO27002
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II (Formerly SAS 70 Type II*)
- HIPAA / HITECH
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Safe Harbor
*SAS 70 auditing standard has been replaced by the new AICPA Service Organization Controls (AICPA SOC) framework.
To learn more about how Secure-24 solutions can help your organization meet compliance mandates, manage governance, and mitigate risk, we invite you to Contact Us or call us today at 800-332-0076.
Secure-24 is a premier provider of managed IT operations, hosting and cloud services, providing highly available environments and expert management and support for your business critical applications.